Sunday, September 06, 2009

giveaway update--Jenny, Gma, and tang










(and these guys didn't even sign up...)

6 comments:

my favorite color is green said...

Erin, you are awesome! I still need to make my give away things and I have zero ideas. I wish I had a sweet skill like you, but I'll figure it out.

my favorite color is green said...

hey- I'm so glad you made my detergent- that makes my day! maybe I could make "starter" detergents for people, that's an idea. But I'll think of another idea for you, of course. and one of these days I'll make it- probably for your 80th birthday :)

Anonymous said...

You made our day!!! That is the cutest dang mouse I've EVER seen!! The only problem is that no one wants to share...so we put him in the school room so he can watch us all afternoon!!

I love you so much!!! (I would even love you without the cute mouse!!)

Anonymous said...

Sweet!! Cute mouse. Darling strawberry. And the last one is a uterus, with fallopian tubes and ovaries, right?!

Wow, good job! You are one gifted woman.

eebs said...

Jen,
that mouse is for you (that's why there's only one). tell the kids not to worry, I'm sure some day I will make them something of their own :)

nanay said...

The picture with that luscious strawberry makes it look ginormous. Is it? Or is it an optical illusion?